Saturday, October 8, 2011

Goodbye IMWI....HELLO CHICAGO MARATHON!

Ok...my IMWI time is up!  I finished putting together some of the video that Susan took during the very, very long day up in Madison. Please note...I just like the song...it wasn't selected for any self serving reason.  I think the video captures how much fun I had and how it would not have been possible with all the love, support, guidance, and encouragement I received along the way. So for those who helped me...I raise my glass to YOU! Thank YOU.




Moving on....it's Chicago marathon weekend and it will be Susan's first marathon! Whoo hoo! I'm sooooo excited for the race - she's put in all of the miles and it will be a fun day to go support her reach the finish line!

Good luck SuzieQ and all the Chicago marathon peeps!!

2 comments:

  1. The video is so fun and you look great throughout. Thank you for all of the support you gave me up to and including at the marathon. You really helped me to cross that finish line. What's next ???

    ReplyDelete